Lagoon Watersports Beach and Coastal Sailing Club's provides everything you need to have a great time on and by the water in Brighton and Hove. Members can ride the wakeboard cable, hire windsurfers, sailing boats, SUP, kayak, use the surfboards and even take part in Fitness Classes.
We take away the hassle and cost of getting on the water.
- Just turn up and get out on the water! (Booking required for some sessions)
- No need to buy, store, insure or maintain equipment
- Experienced staff on hand to help you.
- All equipment supplied , including wetsuits
- Free improvers training clinics and events
There is no need to buy any watersports equipment, everything is provided, even the wetsuits.
We have two great locations each with its own memebrship scheme:
- Hove Lagoon (Lagoon and Sea)
- Brighton Marina (Coastal sea sailing club)
Once you have taken a basic introduction you can just get out on the water and enjoy yourself. There are some minimium levels of pre experience for the activities so we know you will be safe.
Each membership has a kids, family, couples, OAP and student options. You can choose to join for a year or a month.
- Land and Waterbased Fitness Classes, including SUPfit and SUP yoga.
- Benefits of Fitness membership plus
- Hire of SUP's on Hove Lagoon and the sea (fair usage policy)
- Sunday Social SUP Club
- Thursday SUP race training
- SUP events, races and competitions for all abilities.
- Option to take SUP's off site
- Hire of kayaks on Hove Lagoon and the sea
- Benefits of SUP membership plus
- Free ride sessions (Subject to booking rules)
- Hire of wakeboards
- Sunday social wake club and weekly women’s wake club
- Thursday evening training clinics
- Free wakeboarding competitions for all abilities.
- Benefits of Wakeboard membership plus
- Hire of boards and sails on Hove Lagoon (See fair usage policy)
- Hire of Pro kit on the sea (See fair usage policy)
- Thursday evening improvers club
- Sunday sea windsurfing club
- Windsurfing competitions for all abilities.
- Hire of Stratus Keel Boats, Sigma 8 Keel Boats at Brighton Marina
- Weekly training clinics to further your sailing skills
- Weekly racing and a matched fleet of boats
- Discounted hire rates of our yachts located in Brighton and Gosport
- Crewing and racing opportunities at great discounted rates
- No accidental and wear and tear damage fees
- Kids can be added to individual or couple memebrships
- Kids membership works the same as adult one but with seperate kids clubs
- See kids section
Lagoon - The Ultimate Champion!On the 8th November 2014 we will be hosting the Lagoon Ultimate Championship. Combining all 3 watersports you will battle it out to be crowned the Ultimate Lagoon Champion. The day will com...
SUP Club National Championship 2013Saturday 23rd August saw Lagoon Watersports' SUP team head to Dorney Rowing Lake taking part in the UK SUP Nationals and to battle it out with more than another 100 competitors to fight for the ti...
September at the LagoonSeptember is fast approaching and its going to be a good one! We have a busy calendar of events, including competitions, coaching and movie nights! Get the dates in your diary and get ready for S...