Club Membership at Lagoon Watersports
Lagoon Watersports Beach and Coastal Sailing Club provides everything you need to have a great time on the water in Brighton and Hove. Members can ride the wakeboard cable, hire windsurfers, sailing boats, SUP, kayak, use the surfboards and even take part in fitness classes.
We take away the hassle and cost of getting on the water.
- Just turn up and get out on the water! (Booking required for some sessions)
- No need to buy, store, insure or maintain equipment
- Experienced staff on hand to help you.
- All equipment supplied , including wetsuits
- Free improvers training clinics and events
There is no need to buy any watersports equipment, everything is provided, even the wetsuits.
We have two great locations each with its own membership scheme:
- Hove Lagoon (Lagoon and Sea)
- Brighton Marina (Coastal Sailing Club)
Once you have taken a basic introduction you can just get out on the water and enjoy yourself. There are some minimium levels of pre experience for the activities so we know you will be safe.
Each membership has a kids, family, couples, OAP and student options. You can choose to join for a year or a month.
- Hire of SUP's and Kayaks on Hove Lagoon and the sea
- Hire of windsurfers on Hove Lagoon
- Social SUP instructor lead paddles
- Thursday SUP race training
- SUP events, races and competitions for all abilities.
- Option to take SUP's off site
- Windsurf training clincs
- 80% discount on Beach Boot Camp and sup Yoga classes.
- Benefits of SUP membership plus
- Free ride sessions (Subject to booking rules)
- Thursday evening training clinics
- Discounted inhouse competitions and Pro Clinics
- Benefits of Wakeboard membership plus
- Hire of Pro Windsurf equipment on the sea
- Windsurf improvers club
- Sunday sea windsurfing club
- Hire of Stratus Dinghies, Delphia 24 Keel Boats at Brighton Marina
- Weekly training clinics to further your sailing skills for youths and adults
- Weekly racing and a matched fleet of boats
- Discounted hire rates of our yachts located in Brighton and Gosport
- Crewing and racing opportunities at great discounted rates
- No accidental and wear and tear damage fees
- Kids can be added to individual or couple memebrships
- Kids membership works the same as adult one but with seperate kids clubs
- See kids section
Active Life...Get on the waterFive reasons why being active and on the water will benefit you! being more active and on the water can make you feel more positive and happy. being active and on the water is a great way to bea...
Get yourself on the Water...Sailing Open Day at Lagoon Watersports May 30th & 31stSailing open day from Lagoon Watersports at Brighton Marina - see below or signup here
Learn to Kite surf in Brighton BEKS & Lagoon WatersportsLagoon Watersports is pleased to announce that we have partnered up with local kite school BEKS Brighton. Kitesurfing is a great sport. Lagoon Watersports opened and closed one of the first kite sc...