Thunder Cat Email us
From Brighton Marina our instructor will take you for a thrilling ride in both a Thunder Cat and our RIB powerboat. THEN, weather permitting its your turn to drive! A Thunder Cat is essentially a heavyweight racing engine strapped to a lightweight twin-hull, designed to handle the wildest surf. You’ll find out what a Thunder Cat can do, including jaw-dropping big air jumps and high speed turns.
Lagoon Watersports - has 20 years of experience in providing RYA watersport training and events. With a wealth of experience in running RYA sail, motor and power courses we pride ourselves on our flexible, person centred and professional approach:
- Run by highly experienced, qualified, professional and friendly instructors
- We have provided RYA training, corporate and group events since 1994
- We have run events for groups of over 300 people
- Safety is of upmost importance and our major priority
- Fully Risk assessed and insured
- All specialized equipment is provided, including wetsuits when required.
- Suitable for complete beginners or those with a little experience
- Full Marina facilities with changing rooms, hots showers, restaurants and free WI-FI
- Brighton is the perfect venue for water sporting events, with a plethora of shops, restaurants and bars to enjoy, plus an array of interesting and quirky sights to visit.
Where? Brighton Marina
How Many People? Individual bookings may choose from the dates below. For group bookings we require a minimum of 6 participants.
How Long? 2 hours
Suitability? Not suitable for people with bad backs or other ailments. If you are a non swimmer please inform us in advance. Must be 16+. Please note this is an extreme ride.
What to Bring? You may get wet - we provide specialist clothing and helmets but please bring some extra clothing and swimwear
For more information please call us on 01273 424842 opt.1 or Email Us