Kids Dinghy Sailing Stage 2
RYA Youth Sailing Stage 2
The RYA Youth Sailing Stage 2 course is to improve basic sailing skills and become a more confident sailor.
Course Content Includes:
- Improve basic sailing skills
- Collision avoidance and turning
Youth Sailing Stage 2 at Lagoon Watersports
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
- Suitable for those with RYA Youth Sailing Stage 1 or similar experience
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 8
- Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon combining shallow and flat water right next to the sea
Course objective: At the end of the course you will be able to tack and control the boat at some speed.
Prerequisites: RYA Youth Sailing Stage 1 or equivalent experience.
Suitability: Age 6+
What to bring: All you need to bring is a swimsuit, towel and footwear suitable for getting wet. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy. Rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.