Kids Coastal Dinghy Sailing Stage 4 Email us
RYA Youth Sailing Stage 4 with Lagoon Watersports
The RYA Youth Sailing Stage 4 course will improve your sailing skills further so that you will not only be able to crew or helm a single or double handed boat.
Course Content Includes:
- Rigging, launching and recovery
- Sailing techniques and manoeuvres in crewed boats
- Recovering a man overboard
RYA Youth Sailing Stage 4 at Lagoon Watersports:
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
- Suitable for those with RYA Youth Sailing Stage 3 or similar experience
- This course is run from our coastal centre at Brighton Marina.
Course Objectives: At the end of the course you will be able to competently launch and sail a dinghy round a triangle in suitable conditions to the level where we would allow children members to hire on the sea.
Prerequisites: RYA Youth Sailing Level 3 and some sailing in between courses
PLEASE NOTE: If the instructor decides that the client has not met the standards of RYA Dinghy Stage 4 they will not be signed off. We can then arrange for some extra tuition after the course.
Suitability: Age 8+
What to bring: All you need to bring is swimwear, towel and shoes suitable to wear in the water. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy. Rebooking fees will be charged for cancellations and changes made with less than 4 weeks notice
If you would like more information please call us 01273 424842 opt.1 or Email Us