Kids Hire Card Email us
The Kids 10 Hour Watersports Hire Card
The Kids 10 Hour Hire Card is for children who will not use the Lagoon as regularly as those holding a membership but do not want to pay £25 per visit. (Does not include the Tantrums Wakeboard Club)
Included in 10 Hours Hire Card:
- 10 hours hire of equipment on Lagoon including dinghy, windsurf, kayak and stand up paddleboard
- Hours can be spread out across the season
- Can be used for OnBoard and Team 15 Clubs - 1 club visit = 1 hour.
- Valid to end of October cannot be carried over to next season.
- Includes use of wetsuit and buoyancy aid
Kids 10 Hour Hire Card at Hove Lagoon
- Highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors on hand at all times
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
- Suitable for kids of Stage 2 standard
- Opportunity to practice between courses, enjoy the sport with friends or come to the Clubs all at a lower price
Prerequisite: Children must have their RYA Stage 2 in windsurfing or dinghy sailing to be able to use the equipment or attend Clubs using the card.
Objectives: This card is excellent value at £130 (normal hire price is £25 per hour therefore saving £120) so children have the opportunity to continue to enjoy their new found sports.
To purchase a hire card online click to 'register' in the bottom right hand corner of the page. Ignore the expiry date. Your card will be valid until the end of October in the year it was purchased.
What to bring: All you will need to bring is swimwear, towel and some shoes to wear in the water. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy. Rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.