Wakeboard Taster Email us
The Wakeboarding Taster at Lagoon Wake Park is a great way to try wakeboarding and will get you up and going. For those that really want to get into wakeboarding we recommend the learn to wakeboard course or Zero to Wakeboarder as you will get more time on the water.
Your session will start with a brief on land demonstration on how to get up on the board, and then it will be time to get on the water!
Course content includes:
• Basic stance
• Dock starting
• Starting from the water
• Riding in a straight line
• Turning around
Learn to Wakeboard Courses at Lagoon Watersports:
• Run by highly experienced and friendly BWSW instructors
• All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
• Suitable for complete beginners. We train everyone from kids to grandparents!
• Maximum of 2 people per session
• Master the basics of how to get up, control and steer a wakeboard
• Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon
• System 2.0 Cable wakeboard makes learning easy
Course objective: By the end of the course you will be able to get up and ride in straight line on a System 2.0 cable system. You will need to complete the improvers course before you are ready to join our ride sessions.
Where: Hove Lagoon.
Suitable for: Complete beginners age 14+ (Under 14 please see kids section).
Availability: Courses run most weekends from April to the end of October and some weekday evenings.
What to Bring: All you need to bring is a towel and swimwear. Wetsuit, impact jacket and equipment hire is included.
Booking terms and conditions apply and rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.
Lagoon Wake Park has been part funded by British Water Ski and Wakeboard (BWSW). We would like to thank them for their support in making this venue as fantastic as it is.