Private Wakeboard Cable hire
Our 2.0 Wakeboarding cable can be booked for private hire by the hour for up to 5 riders. It’s a great way for groups, stag and hen and birthday parties and families to wakeboard as you get the cable to yourselves!
To get the best experience we do not recommend mixing beginners and those that can already wakeboard. We know this is not always practical but please be advised that when you mix abilities those that can already wakeboard tend to get a bit less riding time. When everyone in the group is a complete beginner we recommend at most 4 per hour.
- Off peak (Mon - Friday before 6pm) - £100 per hour including wetsuit and board hire.
- Peak (Weekends, bank holidays, Mon - Friday after 6pm) - £120 per hour including wetsuit and board hire.
- Additional 30 min slots can be added at the time of booking - eg a 90 minute session
Please call 01273 42 48 42 ext 2 to check availability.
Info we need in advance of your session:
- How many of the group are beginners and how many can already wakeboard.
- Do you want the sliders to be available? All riders wishing to use the slider must prove their ability before use.
Ride passes cannot be used on private hire sessions and payment must be made in full upfront.
Where: Hove Lagoon.
Suitable for: Complete beginners age 14+ (Under 14 please see kids section).
What to Bring: All you need to bring is a towel and swim wear. Wetsuit, impact jacket and equipment hire is included.
Booking terms and conditions apply and rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.